HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Preliminary WI Harvest Numbers Announced
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 04:49 PM
jessejmc1979
Fork Horn

Handles I don't agree with you. You spun my post like a cnn reporter spins the news. What I was saying is their is no reason for all of these stupid antlerless seasons the dnr imposes to erradicate the deer. Brainwashed people like you just believe everything the dnr tells you and will keep shooting does until their aren't any left. Shooting a doe is ok if your area has enough to shoot A doe. The people that have shot multiple does for years because of fear of eab, and glutiny (the dnr says record numbers and we need to shoot more). The bottom line is that the dnr has no clue what is going on in this state. Deer harvest is way down for the second year in a row. Last year was too cold and this year was too warm. The dnr can't decide which excuse to use next. Oh yeah I'm sure they'll throw in the hunters don't hunt hard enough anymore too. The deer herd is in grave danger of being erradicated, and at this point we as hunters have to do something.

And I have a friend that is an insurance salesman and in 2001 there were 49,000 deer car collisions, this year (year runs from last june through this july) there were 19,000. That is statewide. So who is the genius running the dnr that can't see that statistic and know we are running out of deer!!!