HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Kansas Archery/Rifle Deer Hunting
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 05:24 PM
zmax hunter
Typical Buck

Here is the pricing for 2019

7 day hand drawn bow hunt, no crossbows, no airbows, & no mechanical draw locks without a verified disability.

$2400
all prices are per person.

Price includes Lodging,
all prices are for semi guided hunts
Does Not include tag/license/meals
There are no hidden fees,...

A $1000 non-refundable deposit will be required to reserve your hunt. Balance is due on arrival.

All hunts will be located on private land featuring creek or river bottoms, or woods with local crops consisting of corn, milo, soybeans, wheat, alfalfa, I have no contol over what crop is planted when and where,..the farmers typically rotate crops.

All hunts will be in Unit 7 or Unit 8 and most all areas will be within a 20 minute drive. I will have stands set over trails, food sources, rubs, and scrapes,...you are welcome to bring your own as well.

New for 2010 is the April 30th deadline to apply thru the state for your tag. All applications must be performed online, the following link will get you there.

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/Hun...-and-Fees/Deer

If you are planning to come as a group, I will typically be taking a maximum of 4 hunters per week ,...so the first to book and reserve their week will determine what weeks are available. I do have several hunters who maintain their choice of week, as they are returning customers.

Lodging will be provided thru our lodge, the www.millstreetinn.net
As for the Millstreet Inn, the walkout basement is now complete and will be available for your use as well,,...It consists of a mudroom, laundry room, bathroom with shower, pool table, and other games, double dining area, full kitchen with bar, sectional couch area with a 50" television, and other seating. It is a great place to relax have a drink, fix a meal or just hang out. I am still working on getting the pics added to the website.

Archery season will start about Sept. 15th give or take a day or 2, the state has not released season dates yet. There is a small chance of killing a velvet buck during the first few days of the season,,,bucks are generally shedding velvet during this time but it is a great time to get onto a non-pressured buck.

It is archery season during our muzzleloader season, several of the past ml kills were within bow range, under 40yards, so dont think you cant kill a buck with a bow in sept. and early october.

If you have any questions, you may PM me here or call/text my cell, 785-392-7230

Regards, Brian

Last edited by zmax hunter; 11-14-2018 at 04:31 AM.