HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Immature Hunters
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 09:51 AM
StillHunter90
Typical Buck

Default Immature Hunters

The day started great yesterday. I got into the woods before light with the usual high hopes of knocking a monster over. Around 9:30ish I hear people coming then eventually see these two hunters crashing through the woods together. Im like ok whatever, they are probably heading out of the woods. Well they look over at me and stop staring in my direction for a minute then continue on. I can still hear them crashing through the woods when I hear 2 shots obviously from them. I went up to check it out to see what they had shot when I see them running down this trail and hear them laughing their butts off. One of them looked back and saw me, flips me off then contiues running. Well I found their shell casings and the 2 holes in a tree they shot. I just shook my head and went back to my stand but couldnt help but thinking that the 180gr 30 cal bullet travels about 2700 fps and they are only about 100 yds out . Anyways just wanted to vent a little. Anybody else ever run across a$$#@les like this?