HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 02:05 PM
dczys
Spike

Originally Posted by MK-M-GOBL
Good come back! You really told me

You know, I'm not one crying about how the customers always right! I like to see you own a business and see how much you believe in that crap or how long you would last everytime someone called you saying, "I changed my mind about your product, give me back my money". Lone Wolf is not a rental company!

You burned yourself from being a moron and now you want people to think Lone Wolf doesn't take care of their customers. They do just not those guys that want their money back because they didn't like it. You're lucky I don't work for the Lone Wolf customer service. I would have made thought you were getting your money back or a new stand and instead, I would have sent you a box of tissues.

High Roller Homo
Wow, i sure am lucky you dont work for LW..... whhew a box of tissues, that would put me in my place. Any business selling t through catalogs/on line etc... is going to run into people getting something they dont like, or differnt from what they expected. so for me to pay 300 bucks and them not workin something out is BS.. they should offer to exchange for another product at least.. ANY other place would have taken back their product, if the customer wasnt satisfied..

once agian, just stating my expeirnce.. take it or leave it.. Mr. Homo