HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - GOt some bad news.
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 02:27 PM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default GOt some bad news.

I went to gander to have them check my draw lenth out. Got the news i was afraid of. It is off by atleast a inch maybe 1 1/2. he said he could fix it no big deal. I asked about my arrows. He said if there long enough they should be ok. There not. I have them cut to match my old arrows. There like 27 1/3or something. Not long enough so i need new arrows. What about the 180 carbon express maxima hunters. Nope i am out 180 bucks for arrows again a month after i bought them
ERRRR. What should i do. I have been shooting like this since i got the bow. Normaly i have my arm bent alittle must be how i never caught it. Should i just leave it and fix it when i buy new arrows, or wait till after season buy new arrows then, or eat the arrows now change the draw lenth and re sight everything
My thought is wait deal with it now. It has been four years whats another month or so. Then get new arrows and fix the draw lenth this spring. I hate to buy new arrows again but what can i do.
On a good note the guy was a big help talked with me alot and even though he was in the archary section he helped me with some muzzleloader questions. I have talked with him before good guy he hunts. I was thinking wow a gander employee that hunts. Who would have thought. Guess they get another inch of robe loosened from around there neck. Much more trouble and i was done with them. But seems there doing better lately