HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - high point in a rough year
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 06:42 AM
Bluetickhunter
Fork Horn

Default high point in a rough year

well i posted awhile ago about it being a rough year ive hunted scence oct 14th very hard to see one deer opening morning but no shot.and none scence then. ive been hunting with JAKEFROMMA and neither of us have been seeing much. yesterday he had a doe he couldnt get a shot at and i didnt see nothign like always. well this morning i was thinking of taking rest of bow season off and wait for VT gun opener on the 14th well about 7.15 i have a slob of a buck(stoped counting at 8pnts big boddied) walk in at 30yrds in the swamp i didnt have lanes in well he stopped scent checked a mock scrap and tinks 69 i got out and went walking back into the swamp at 35yrds i stoped him in a little window i have into the swamp im at full draw everything perfect i release wack hit a branch i didnt see shot right infront of him perfect hight he trotted off stopped and walked away boy was i all pumped up not because i thought i got him but all the hard work paid off god just didnt want him dead right now i guess but thats the highlight of my season thanks alot jake for helping me out see you in alittle when we crawl back into the stands

matt

p.s sorry if you guys thought you were gunna see a dead deer but untile i get one this encounter has mad it all worth while

Last edited by Bluetickhunter; 11-05-2009 at 06:44 AM. Reason: spelling