HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Lone WOlf treestands Cust. service!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:41 AM
MKMGOBL
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by nodog
It has something you need and charges you as much as they can for it. They haven't given you anything they didn't charge you for and to top it off things that should be included are an extra they dink you more for.
That's not true at all! I only own one stand from them. When I bought it I didn't see the hang hook and called them up. The customer service guy was going to send me a new out right away. The next day I found the strap and hook that my 4 year old son took it out of the box. I called them to stop him from sending it and he told me it already was sent out. I offered to return it once I got it and he told me not to bother.

I got it a few days later and there was two strap and hook packages in the box along with personal hand written note stating, they were sorry about the strap & hook missing from my stand purchase. I added in an extra one for the inconvenience this caused you. It also had a decal in the package to boot and I paid nothing for it. So you comment about Lone Wolf is totally false

Last edited by MKMGOBL; 11-04-2009 at 10:49 AM.