HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Wanna see my Booner Thread (31)
Old 11-04-2009, 07:54 AM
The Outdoorsman
Typical Buck

Left Saturday afternoon/evening and got down to the farm and settled in. Sunday morning I saw 3 bucks and 4 does with none being within range and honestly, no shooters in the bunch anyways. One buck was chasing a doe. That evening saw an 8 pt moving thru some thick stuff 45 yds infront of me around last light. Monday I saw nothing on stand and I was starting to get down, a coyote came in at 15 yds and all I could do is watch him parade around infront of me for a min before walking thru the food plot 10 yds broadside and head into the woods, love having my bow and pack on the ground for that one. That evening I saw nothing again. Tuesday morning brought in a doe and a fawn and in the evening I saw a doe and a spike. Windy most of the time and the full moon probably didn’t help with them able to eat all nite under the lite conditions. Trying to get back down there next week before gun season opens up.