HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I have a problem. What would you guys do?
Old 11-03-2009, 05:42 AM
ManofTheFall
Nontypical Buck

Default I have a problem. What would you guys do?

My son and I hunt on two different farmers land that are side by side. Other hunters also hunt on these properties. Well, we have had some small inconveniences happen to us which I am sure some of the other hunters have done. The first one was my pull rope was was balled up and really tangled up in some branches by someone. I fixed it no problem. This morning I climb in my stand and I noticed the seat was cut open and someone pulled out the cushion and took the padding out of the seat. I have had a few minor run ins but everything always had seemed to be resolved. Now I wonder if they really were. This has all happened since I shot my buck. I wonder if there is a little jealousy going on. I don't want to say anything to the landowners because they said if there are any problems there will be no more hunting. I don't want to accuse the other hunters because I don't know for sure which one is doing it. What would do?