HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - .223 for Deer Hunting
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
iSnipe
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by hubby11
Sorry, gotta disagree here. For every one that has posted on this subject, there are several like me who read the thread without posting. In my case, it's because I don't have enough experience to voice an opinion. It may be that no one who has posted has change his/her mind, but there are several who have learned quite a bit from following the discussion. That means it has value.

But I'm not saying which side wins.
You can't even disagree properly. LOL!

In fact, you're mixing up the idea of what I'm talking about. You can't just go throw details out I never talked about, then disagree with something I never said! That's just bull poop. LOL!

I'm referring to the 2-3 posters who are having a good ol' time going back and forth trying to get their points across, all the while everyone is standing their ground not changing their minds. For you to say you disagree with what I said is totally off-base and shows you can't stick to the point, ie, bone of contention, without messing it up. Essentially you are disagreeing with something I NEVER said. That's even worse than two opposing parties. It's like arguing with the guy in the mirror. LOL!

At least when you have something to disagree with, make sure you know what you are disagreeing about. LOL!

iSnipe