HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck checking scrapes during the night
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:46 AM
halfbakedi420
Nontypical Buck

well where i hunt in east texas the deer are over hunted by a paper company who is also a huntin club and the deer are perty much nocturnal..if ya dont go lightin it up on openin weekend like the 4th of july with the rest of the area, and go on wedensday..the deer will know the safe areas..i.e not big bangs over here..that is y success story on top of not goin in my area at all basically, unless to plot or fill feeders in the summer time..rut will be your wild card..if ya have does keep em..and doe **** and estrus in the bottle werks cause its different than what the bucks have smelled out there..most of the time..and will help bring em in..put the scents upwind as to blow completely across ur property..i e not just at your stand, but at the mostested<<haha upwind spot on ur place ..be ready and have some kinda stop lure on the way to your scentrags will stop em intime..no baiting? better be ready to shoot

THEY DONT GET BIG COMIN OUT TO THE FEEDERS DURIN DAYLIGHT LOL