HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 09 Ohio buck
Thread: 09 Ohio buck
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
tedrow
Fork Horn

Default 09 Ohio buck

well guys here he. and here is the story. last sunday me and my dad put a ladder stand up on an awesome pinch point there are 2 corn fields about 25acres each a fence running thru 2 sides and the farmer tore out about 30ft of it to get machinery thru it and left 2 15yd by 50yd long grassy areas they use as turn arounds. i was on my way to the stand i got to the 1st grassy turn around and out of the corner of my eye i seen this big buck bedded down so kept walking as if i never saw him. i got to the end of field dropped my bag put my release on nocked an arrow drew my bow and walked slowly back to the opening. i made a 90 degree turn at edge of corn and he was still there BEDDED i settled my pin and let it fly. bullseye! he bolted and ran straight at me i about sh$t my pants as he jumped the fence 12ft from me. i waited 40 min and me and my dad tracked him he went 400yds i dont know how but we found him piled in a corn field. hes not my biggest but im very happy with him and the hunt. he grossed 132 1/8.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...009buck004.jpg" border="0" alt="2009 buck"></a>