Thread: Deer Myths
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 05:59 PM
iSnipe
Nontypical Buck

Lightbulb

Originally Posted by teedub31
6th sense my arse.
That's right. It just may beyond something you are not willing to believe. Be in the woods as long as me and foiled many times over when there's no way any of their 5 senses could of beaten me and you'll quickly see why it leaves more questions than answers. Yeah, sure, there may have been times I swear I couldn't have been detected with their normal senses and it was. But to have it happen several times in a scenario that doesn't seem right, then those experiences start to leave questions. Leaves a man thinking "how the ****" could he have known something's up?

My experiences with mature bucks are not out of the ordinary. Hunters like Raglin, Mark and Terry Drury, Alan Altizer, the Wensel brothers, Jay Gregory, Nabors, Shockey and Greg Miller have all talked about bucks having an uncanny ability to sense something's not right. Go ahead, call Greg Miller and ask him why he doesn't like to stare at a buck when it's coming in. Matter o' fact, there are several hunters here who have experienced the same things and don't know why... and may not want to bring up their thoughts for fear of someone accusing them of believing in magic. I don't, but if someone else, that's their thing.

Plus, like I said clearly, many hunters know their experiences to be true and appears almost unexplainable. For a non-believer, it's like saying the Holocaust never existed... for some believe this, but it's the survivors, the ones who were there to experience it first hand, are the ones who know it to be otherwise.

With the big buck hunters I know and talked to, many of them have out-of-the-box thinking strategies that have gotten them bucks they probably wouldn't have got if it were not for their open-minded thinking.

Yeah, "my arse" alright. LOL! Like I was about to call someone I haven't talked to in a long time and I get a busy signal, only to find out they were calling me at the same time! Yeah, that's just a coincidence, right? Especially when it has happened several times.

iSnipe

Last edited by iSnipe; 10-20-2009 at 05:03 PM.