HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone gonna entertain other hunters this year
Old 09-26-2009, 12:14 PM
MATHEWS PA BOWHUNTER
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Rob/PA Bowyer
Tim,

I am so looking forward to coming down again with Ben. As you know, I'm not necessarily there to kill deer but I am there for the good time that is inevitable.

I'm hosting Preacher Tony and I usually have Q2INWHITETAILS as well.

Matt / PA won't be able to make it this year but I have open invites out to many. It's not an easy hunt but I can promise a good time and great food. I have in the past put a guys biggest buck to date in front of him but the connection wasn't made. Unfortunately, it takes planing for out of staters to come to PA because doe tags are a draw and bucks are not easy to come by. Fortunately, Preacher Tony made those plans and has doe tags. ;-)

I usually fly solo, a friend comes up once or twice a season, i usally go to his place also once a year.
This year PT is going to stop in also, as Rob stated with the Doe tags, PT was not able to secure a doe tag here, they sell out rather quick before non residence can apply for them, so PT will stop here first on his way to ROB's.