HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - if you could live anywhere you want where would it be and why
Old 09-21-2009, 06:39 AM
bigtim6656
Giant Nontypical

Default if you could live anywhere you want where would it be and why

Me and some friends got talking about the powerball as it is over 100 mil now everybody has a ticket around here.
If you had an near unlimited amount of cash and did not need to work any more where would you buy you dream hunting land and why? What would you look for when picking a start or area?
I have moved around alot and moving to another state has become second nature to me so it would be easy for me.
I would list all the states with trophy deer hunting,turkey duck, maybe some elk bear and mule deer. But the whitetail would be enough. Any none rifle state would be out as hell why move to a shotgun only state. The anti gun states would be out. Then i would look at what the properpty tax and income taxs where. I would say iowa one of the dakotas KY TN anywhere but indiana. Buy 2k acres and never leave. Plus i would not go any where that did not have nice tall straight trees for stands