HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team The Bone Mafia Thread (24)
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 03:21 PM
my7pointmonster
Nontypical Buck

I'm not a very happy camper.

Let me first start off by saying I HATE! HATE HATE HATE!!!! My cuddieback's on/off system. I left my camera on standby for 2 days. I can tell for a fact deer walked past it because theres prints in my boot prints in front of it. To say the least I am very dissatisfied with my cuddieback. You have to go through a menu to get the thing to be on the regular camera mode.... And guess what sometimes it dosent work right and you'll leave it either on test mode or Standby.... I left it on standby. So it sat there and did nothing. I dont like it and I want something else. something where it says "Camera On Flip this switch" Anyhow!

Rant over.

I now know why not a lot of people hunt this property. The woods in the nearby area aren't included in the property. So you have to find a way to get to your stand without bumping a bunch of deer while you walk through the fields in the early morning where they hangout. Its still gonna be prime for the rut.

I found a dead fawn also, foot got caught in the fence and it just dangled there was really weird how it got caught.

Ryan.