HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Drop Tine Terminators Thread (21)
Old 08-23-2009, 03:25 AM
Woodline Bucks
Typical Buck

Guys, I am from the west side of Iowa, around the Council Bluffs area. I have 2 children that are getting ready to go out for the youth season at the end of next month. One is 8 and the other is 7. The 8 year old shot their first deer last year and is looking for a bigger one this year. I have more big buck pictures so far this year than I have had in any previous year, so I am really looking forward to the season. I shoot a RedHead XSC-33 bow and have a Hoyt Protec as a backup. I look forward to our team and the upcoming season.

Someone mentioned Favre, and it hurts to see him in purple. I hope that Green Bay's defense gets some open shots at him. I loved him in Green Bay, yes I am a Packers fan, but learned to dislike his lack of decision making on his retirement. It ended up being a big distraction to the team. I think they are better off without him, and am glad we can get 2 extra wins because of his mistakes when we play this year.