HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ██ HOT ██ Rechargeable Heated Clothing on Sale! Now in Mossy Oak & Realtree Camo!
Old 08-11-2009, 04:36 AM
mjh22
Spike

Thank you for grabbing that free jacket for placing a review.

I am happy to answer any questions you and anyone else may have so here we go

1. Am i correct in my thinking that you want all reviews placed in this thread?

2. You said the battery only takes 2 hrs. to recharge, is this when its completly discharged? or lets say i use it for a morning hunt for a couple hrs. and i come home and want to recharge it and the battery is haf full, does it still take 2 hrs.? ( i wouldnt want it to run out on me haf way through the evening hunt).

3. Does the battery have a memory?

4. Can you overcharge it?

5. You said the battery lasts up to 6 hrs., is this on the lowest heat setting or the highest?

6. Can you wash it in the washing machine?
1. It would be wonderful if you could post a honest unbiased review of the product here for others to see

2. As far as charge time the 2 hrs only applies if the battery is completely dead, also you are going to want charge it up completely and drain it completely in the beginning of use.

3. This is a lithium polymer battery, they say you can charge it and put it away for the season and the battery will still have a full charge the next season, i have not tried this yet to see, they recommend storing the battery over long periods of time fully charged.

4. You can over charge the battery and damage it so you dont want to just leave it plugged in for days, the charger itself has a light that turns from red to green when the charge is complete.

5. The jacket on low will heat for 6 hours( i have had it last 7 hours before), on medium aprox 4.5hrs and on High(turbo) a little over 2hrs.

6. The jacket is not machine washable but is hand washable, there are rubber covers on the connectors for the battery and controller so you can submerse it and hand wash it( the reason they dont recommend using it in a washing machine is due to the wiring being pulled apart)

Also: I believe I forgot to mention this thing has a preheat feature as well, when you initially turn it on the jacket will go to high and stay there until it reaches max temp(125F) then it will automatically kick down to low to conserve energy, which i though was pretty impressive, I am excited to hear your review!

Thanks again,

Mike

We still have 5 more jackets to give away at $40 off plus free shipping($55 Savings), you WILL not find this deal anywhere.

Any takers?.........get em while they are HOT! literally

Last edited by mjh22; 08-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.