HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Chuck Adams, and maybe other hunting celebs...?
Old 07-26-2009, 02:30 PM
txhunter58
Nontypical Buck

"I met Chuck at a show when I was a kid, before I could legally hunt. He wouldn't give me time of day, and to this day I hate him"

WOW! You really don't know how other people perceive us. This encounter at an early age still evokes anger and hate from you as an adult (assuming you are now 21 years +?). I am no psyciatrist, but sounds like you need to let that go.

Ever been preoccupied and virtually ignored a 9 or 10 year old yourself? Maybe he was having a bad day. I have certainly had plenty of those? Just sounds like it is hurting you far more than it will ever affect him. Had he known how much it affected you, I would suspect he would have apologized. I can't tell you how many times my wife, coworker, friend etc. misconstrues my preocupation with other things as a slight on them, when that is the fartherest thing from my mind.

There is proably no excuse, but there certainly could be some reason why this occured rather than he was just a b...head.