HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mathews monster....SWEET.......
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 07:14 PM
Mr. Finkelhiemer

Default RE: Mathews monster....SWEET.......

Gotta say since I have been back, i am not to impressed with alot of the new speed bows. Bowtechs are loud when the cams roll over, not something I need radar ears hearing when I am drawing back on him. Also the new Monster doesn't feel so stable to me. It does not sit in the hand well for me, but that is me. I will say if you want a speed bow, go for it as long as you like the feel and you can shoot it well. If you haven't yet checked out the ELite GT500, try it out before you buy the Monster. I don't own one but between the GT500 and the Hoyt Alpha Max 35, I would be lost in the woods.

I currently own a 08' Ross Cardiac 31. I feel as though I don't shoot it as well as my old 37" Darton. I shot the GT500 and the Alpha Max 35. The hoyt is extremely quiet. The Elite only a little quieter then the Bowtech, but in my opinion smoother. And that is coming from my shooting a single cam the last few months. To each his/her own. My wife loves her PSE Madness, if you want smooth try that, at 65lbs it is incredibly smooth. Well, good luck!

Justin