HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any one know how to get a sponser?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009, 12:37 PM
nick_bleuer76
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

Fishguts' original post was not that harsh, it was correct. If you think that is mean, you have not been in the real world! PL33, your statement about you killing some turkeys, and a 9-point buck sounds pretty cocky, and is really not that impressive. PM me when you can consistently kill 150" deer, and harvest multiple turkeys per year (maybe I should be a pro staffer). Here is more advice, go to school, invent something, start a company, do something that will get some green into your pocket. Then, worry about getting a sponsor. Most famous pro-staffers are sponsored because they are rich, or they are the best in the industry(or are hot, i.e. Tiffany Lakosky). Work on one of those goals first! This might hurt some of you pansies, but the truth hurts! You really don't sound that impressive, pretty mediocre. Find a talent, invent a talent that puts you ahead of the game. Find something that makes you stand outside the crowd! From what I have seen so far, you are the typical teenager who likes to hunt and fish, BFD!, here is a hat and a sticker. If my true, harsh, "mean" comments offended someone, grow a pair!

My point is, that you have to come out swinging, and learn to take a punch. There are millions of kids fighting for that same dream! If you want to come out on top, you have to fight for it. Be prepared to be kicked the the teeth! If you think I criticized you, I feel bad, because that was nothing!