HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any one know how to get a sponser?
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009, 02:24 AM
crokit
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Any one know how to get a sponser?

ORIGINAL: PenguinLuke33

Thanks for the responses guys. I didn’t know that I had to be so proper in grammar and spelling on a hunting website. Next time I will take my time to read over what I wrote and make sure it’s proper. I have a lot of work to do with school so I just typed it real quick and hit submit. This is the first time I have read the feedback and it is not a resume, it is just some kid asking a question. Positive mind attitude is important, I know that since I do power lifting in high school and if you don’t think you can do the lift then you won’t. I am going to send a letter to H&R since I really enjoy their guns. I enjoy that you only have to put one shell in and it does its job. I shot three slugs this year during deer season and killed three deer in which one was 160 yards out and stumbled 20, the other two were dropped on the spot. Fish guts, how long did it take you to get a 9 point buck? This was my first year I was of the legal age in N.Y. to hunt deer and I got one. I have done a lot of turkey hunting other then deer and have at least gotten one since I was 12. I started trap shooting for the first time this winter and after a two months I won a competition and have kept the consistency up. Keep up the feedback please, it is all helpful. Thanks
I reiterate my first post. Learn how to be humble, it'll go a long ways for ya.