Forums - View Single Post - Montana Deer Help
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 05:28 AM
Fork Horn
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: MN USA
Posts: 245
Default RE: Montana Deer Help

Deer B tags are not over the counter. You need to apply for them. Deadline is June. For most of eastern MT you would be looking at area 7. Last year everyone who applied for those tags got them. They are antlerless and are for mule deer. You can also buy an antlerless whitetail tag over the counter. Lots of public land in area 7 and lots of deer. Mule deer on the BLM land and whitetails in the national forests.
Rangerlab is offline