HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Governor Files Anti-Gun Bill in the Bay State
Old 05-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Horizontal Hunter
Fork Horn

Default RE: Governor Files Anti-Gun Bill in the Bay State

ORIGINAL: rem700man

another gov. that needs voted out the next chance ya'll get,,,,you have to wonder what kind of money is backing this kind of legislation,,,and you can bet your ass that some pocket is getting padded for this so-called american citizen/governor to be trying to pass it!
I didn't vote for him and I won't vote for him next time either. Actually as a general rule I won't vote for an incumbent. I think that just about all of them should be voted out and we should start over. Would you believe that he set up a program to give welfare recipients free cars. The state pays the insurance, inspection fees, they even give them a AAA membership. I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't in the Boston Globe. Oh yeah, and in these troubled times they are cutting police and firemen but they have increased the funding of this program. The total funding for this program is just shy of 1/2 a million dollars. They must be smoking crack in the statehouse. Unbelievable.[:@]

[/align]http://news.bostonherald.com/news/re...;position=also[/align]