HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 76 yr old turkey hunter killed by game warden
Old 04-23-2009, 07:48 AM
Peck1524
Fork Horn

Default RE: 76 yr old turkey hunter killed by game warden

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

Are you serious with that statement??

yes..very serious..I worked at jails and bootcamps...and been alone with them..any of them could have cleaned my clock...these threads are simply opinion oriented..This was just my opinion.. I seriously beleive in H E L L and would think real hard before sending one there. I wasn'tin NOrth Carloinaand may have shot the man myself..but I'm just saying I personally would do my best to advoid shooting if I could. We are all different so it should not offend you if I'm different than you .I 'm not offended at anyone elses opinions so I beleive I should be shown the same respect..to have an opinion as well.
C7
Your statement did not offend me, but struck me as you defending the man who was shot.None of us know, and may never know, the truth to the entire situation. But with the facts presented I thought it was silly for youto suggest that "when the GW realized what he was dealing with..he could have backed up out of the kill zone and radioed for help". That doesn't seem plausible and I wouldimagine against everything a law officer is trained to do. I wasn't trying to disrespect anyway, just trying to show how/why I disagreed with your statement.