HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 1994 Yamaha Moto 4 350
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 05:19 PM
Sport4
Fork Horn

Default 1994 Yamaha Moto 4 350

Hello,
I am selling a 1994 Yamaha Moto 4 350.It is in very good condition.The front and back racks are in excellent shape. It is electric start and it starts up right away and stays running. It does not take oil, smoke, or make any funny noises. It has a speedometer that goes up to 50 mph. It also has a mileage counter but it was switched over many times so I am not sure of how many miles it actually has on it. We are the second owners and it was bought from cousins in the summer of 1999. All they did with it was haul some stuff around the farm which is why the ball hitch is on it. The best part about this rig is that it has a winch. It was used many of times and is very handy. It is a perfect four wheeler for work but it is even better used for play. It easily kept up with the newer four wheelers and was actually better in some aspects like maneuverability through trails, and it goes through just as much without getting stuck. It has high, low, and reverse all on the side hand lever. For a 94 this four wheeler is in excellent condition, everything is in running order. It is ready to ride. Thanks, andjust post or pm me with any questions........

$1300 or best offer.