HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?
Old 04-13-2009, 06:13 AM
mossberghunter93
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Weirdest thing you've had happen to you in the woods?

Goatman-gimme a friggin break
Big foot- I seriously doubt it
UFO- 90% sure that isn't real
Ghosts- I know alotta people who believe in ghosts. I DONT. I mean I believe there are things such as angels that can watch over us or the devil but you cant see these things IMO, BTW I'm Catholic so Maybe my opinion is biased.
Also you guys are scaring the **** outta me I mean its times like these that I never wanna go outside in the dark again, but I'm sure I will once buck fever sets in.

I have a story that my friend told when hunting.
He was like 15 when it happened, he was walking along a tree line to the corner of a cornfield on his way to his stand in the corner. while walking at pre dawn he started to see the silhouette of something walking towards his stand from another direction when they got about 25 yards apart he was getting pretty scared. he knew it wasn't a deer it was a human like creature and every time he walked the creature would walk and when he stopped it would stop. so he finally decides that if this thing wants to it could beat him to his stand sop he knocks an arrow and starts extremely slowly walking toward the thing. After he gets a little closer hewiper/yells to it and it says HEY!!! he walks up to it to see that it was only his neighbor who also hunted on the land and after his neighbor leaves he heads to his stand.