HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT HUNT WITH SAGE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS
Old 04-07-2009, 08:26 AM
Windwalker7
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DO NOT HUNT WITH SAGE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS

Huntingson.

After reading that letter you wrote to Mr. Stucky, I am infuriated. Reading the details of that hunt, I too believe that Dan Antila was saving that bull for himself or possibly a high profile client.

To think that Mr Stucky has the arrogance to feel that you were not wronged is beyond belief. He actually has to balls to come to this site and try to pretend to be other hunters to defend himself is laughable.

I feel for your father and you. It's a shame there are so many guides and outfitters that run their business like this. The hunting public needs to know.

I noticed that when you Google "Sage Mountain Outfitters" that a link to this thread pops up in big, bold, capital letters. I'm thinking, that if other threads were started in other forums on others sites, that those should all pop up too.

This would give would be elk hunters something to read when they are considering a hunt with Mr. Stucky. Might give them a look at the kind of guy he and his guide is.

I know if I were researching an outfitter, I'd be looking somewhere else after reading what they did to you.

Heck, I'd even consider going to other forums under other names and just make up crap about a hunt. I'd do it just to beat Mr. Stucky at his own game. He likes to come on here under other names and pretend to be some average hunter, maybe he'd like a taste of his own medicine.

That way when his outfit is Googled, potential clients would really scratch their heads about this clown.