HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - DO NOT HUNT WITH SAGE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS
Old 04-05-2009, 11:13 AM
stalkingbear
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DO NOT HUNT WITH SAGE MOUNTAIN OUTFITTERS

How can you be getting sick of the thread when you joined 4/4/09 just for cal to make an lame attempt for him?????

ORIGINAL: just mt

Well i am pretty sick of this thread and getting bashed but I will elude to that later! I go by the handle of elkcaller and it just so happens that Cal Stucky is my best friend, I know means absolutly zero to you guys, but I know that Cal is the best archery elk hunter in the western united states! I have sat here andread all the bs there is about this topic. I know that Cal is not happy about the hunt that Huntingson had but he is not a bad outfitter or a bad person. As I have guided for Cal may times and have been with Sage Moutain Outfitters since its inception, I encourage anyone wanting a true archery hunting adventure with the best possilbe outcome to book with Sage Moutain. Cal has upgraded the web site (due to this controversy) to include over 25 references just from the past year (8 out of 10 repeats to the Cobb). He has made it an open book to contact these hunters and get their personal insite into a hunt with Sage Mountain. If you have any questions pleasedo contactCal atSageMoutainOutfitters.com and check out the references section and please get in contact with 2008 clients and see what they REALLY have to say. I regret that Cal has prepared a statement that I left on my work computer to add here but if you really want a great hunt please do the proper research. I am being true and honest here and if that is not enough ( even though this is my first post here) I appologize. If you are going to start the bashing as was done with a few other people that I know who have tried to post on this web site then >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>> I am sorry you dont get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ELKCALLER