HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CaMirrorâ„¢
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 07:29 AM
walks with a gimp

Default RE: CaMirrorâ„¢

ORIGINAL: mfd1027

Russ, you're a genius!! I got mine on Th. and have been going nuts because I couldn't play with my bow until last night. It took me about 2 min. to figure out that I was off one full twist on my upper cam. I pressed the bow made the adjustment and it was dead nuts when I rechecked it with my Camirror. Total time - 10 min. I will be in Ga. on Monday and will have to drop by my buddies shop to show off my new tool. He carry's all of the Bowtech's. I bet I find a bunch of bows in his stock that are out of sync. Man, this tool is easy to use!! It might be in my head but I swear I can feel the difference in reduced hand shock, noise, something.

Dan
Thanks for the kind words,,but I'm really, not that smart. Now some people are probably saying one twist?? The thing is that you're probably well schooled in bow tuning and had your bow dialed in good to begin with. The other thing is that it probably took you more than 10 minutes to get to that stage. The tool is just a shortcut to perfect balancing of Binary cams and you can leave itset to peridocally check for string and cable stretch.
I'll bet you will find some bows a little out, some maybe the Ross Cardiac might be further out. I spot checked a Desert Stryker crossbow and it was probably two twists out.
Have fun with your new toy at the shop!