HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - CaMirrorâ„¢
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 08:20 PM
walks with a gimp

Default RE: CaMirrorâ„¢

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

After reading this, I am interested. I wonder if a better way to sync would be to take the cables out of the slide and let them line themselves up perfect so thier angles are the same. Sync at rest with the Camirror, then make sure it hits the cables at teh same time. Put the slide and cables back together.

Interesting tool
I sync'd my Admiral with the Camirror while the cables were out of the roller guard and then put it back and it wasn't the same. Probably due to the amount each cable is pulled to the right (right handed bow). With the Center Track cams and roller guard, it's a no go I believe. With a bow that has the cables crossing VERY close to the center of the bow with a slide that doesn't spread the cables more or less than what occurs natrually, I think it's getting very close to being near the way it was engineered to work and a better condition exists with the longer ATA bows. If both the cables are on the same side of the cam, most Binarys are other thanthe Center Track, I think it's less of a problem having one cable pulled more than the other, like the Center Track Cams.

Fun to think about but really easy to see if you have the tool. Pretty easy to make one and try it anyway if you can make one that will work at least with your bow's cams.