HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Videos
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 12:04 PM
dandbuck
Fork Horn

Default RE: Hunting Videos

I agree and disagree. While i do not and have not been involved with the production of a hunting show, i would guess that there are good and bad with all of them. I tend to enjoy the Drury brothers and Micheal Waddell videos quite a bit. The white knuckle productions are great, best of it's kind IMHO. What I really hate are the ones where they track a deer and the camera guy is way ahead up by the deer filming back to the guys "on the trail". These guys are looking down at the blood, talking and then supprised to see the buck up ahead and run to it. Then they do the old nudge in the hindend before they pick up it's head. GIVE ME A BREAK!! Those guys drive me crazy. Course, anything from Texas or Africa does to. To each there own I guess, but to me driving around in the back of the truck and shooting an animal from there is mearly target practice. Same goes to shooting from the big box blind in the fence hunts, but like i said, to each his own. As long as it's legal they can do it, just not what i want to see, so I turn those show off.

To answer the original poster, if you really want some good videos, try the White KNuckle Productions and also "thewildlife" guys from Ohio, good stuff there too.
Dandbuck