HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Moved to Northern Virginia, would like to begin waterfowl hunting.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:38 AM
SwampCollie
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Moved to Northern Virginia, would like to begin waterfowl hunting.

ORIGINAL: Stonewall308

Reading comprehension is the lamest internet insult in the book, SwampRat. It sure is funny that some "old guard" boso gets offended by "cyberscouting,"yet goes around throwing out internet handles of people on other forums like it is somea high schoolpopularity contest. We are all really impressed by your knowledge of the "blind laws" and familiarity with"Big Shorty;" you seem really proud of your mastery of something that is supposedly "confusing." I guess achievements are few and far between for someone who leads a life so trivial that theyget their kicks patrolling the internet to disuade fellow hunters.

Next time you are showing someone your Weblow merit badge as you are trying to arrest them for criminal trespass on public water, be sure to mention "Big Shorty." I'm sure they will be as impressed as I.
No need to name call here, we are all a pretty good group of guys. Don't get all bent out of shape. You have obviously taken this entirely the wrong way. I might be from a VA family, but to call me a part of the 'old guard' is way off... the old guard are the people hunting by king's grant rights and the big riparian owners. I am neither one. I got my blinds and my spots by hitting the rivers and lakes and keeping my nose in the wind and my eyes on the sky. Thats what you are going to have to do, because nobody is going to give you much of anything when it comes to duck hunting in this state. Not if they have any common sense anyway.

I don't troll the internet trying to disuade other hunters. Come down off that holier than thou thought and think rationally here.

Infact, I was going to PM you and invite you along to one of my blinds during the early goose season simply as an act of good sportsmanship... because I've been there before. But you know what... forget it bro. Good luck to you... with an attitude like yours, I think you'll fit right in up in Northern Virginia.