HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Reminder to bass tournament contestants..
Old 03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
jrbsr
Super Moderator

Default RE: Reminder to bass tournament contestants..

ORIGINAL: Chuck7

"What is the point of having a date in the picture if we can just photoshop it in there? That doesn't prevent me from using a picture from last year and photoshopping this years date in."
Buckhunter..

Buck,
This is not a perfect tournament..it's for fun..Trust me ..if money was on this thing we would have many more rules including lengh and girth photoes..There has to be a little bit of honor from each of us..Pictures can also be decieving..and like I said before..when the fishing get's serious..Fish over 7 pounds I plan to photo on a ruler ..depends on time..first a pic of me..2nd on the ruler IF fish looks healthy..
If folks want to cheat..it's very easy I'm sure for some of these computer savy young folks..[8D]For me..my scale is calibrated and the Lord is my witness..and Buffdmac will not cheat either..I weigh all his fish..I don't want a bunch of folks to quit simply because they have no date option..It's just not that big of a deal to me..

Shoot..what does the winner get anyway..maybe 5 replies of 'Nice fish' that's it..LOL
In that case, can we just drop the date thing?
I don't have photo shop of any kind.
Putting a date on my pictures would be a Big Hassle for me.
Thank You.

jrbsr