HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms
Old 03-02-2009, 04:12 PM
diamondaranch

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

I have no interest in being politically correct or otherwise in an issue such as this.

As far as the "clobbering"? Bring it on. I have thick skin and I know that what I say is within my personal rights as a property owner. Bring your pet too......after I "can" his ass you can pay the fine that the judge awards for him being on my property......disrupting our personal business!!

I know that sounds really harsh and is probably going to hurt the sensibilities of some of the previous posters. So be it.

I absolutely cannot understand how a person can expect a private property owner to NOT do what I have described. That is beyond me and really beyond common sense.

Damn!!! It's your dog right? He has your collar on his pretty little neck right? You raised himfrom a puppyright?

Then keep his hind end on your own property and not mine.

I do not know if the original problem here occurred on private or public land. That issue has not been addressed. Errrrrr, sorry, I have not SEEN it addressed yet. If it has been, then the masses have my apologies.

I have no experience with "public" land. Public landdoes not exist anywhere around me other than a state park that is the size of a frickin hobby farm......and the state does not allow it to be hunted.

Folks, don't get me wrong here. I really am a dog owner/lover. I love my dogs as if they were family.

But here is where I get some of ya............my dogs will never have the opportunity to be shot on someone else's PRIVATE property. That is called responsibility for your animals as well as for your own actions with those animals.

Best wishes!!