HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms
Old 03-02-2009, 03:47 PM
2Poppa
Fork Horn

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

I don't believe that was politically correct what you said, diamondaranch, but, you sure sound like a straight shooter ... I mean sharp shooter!

And you s-u-r-e don't mix words and I respect that ... now, get ready to get clobbered ...by all that disagree with your philosophy of culling all the tresspassing, flea bitten mongrels.

If I had witnessed that "pit" doing what it does best, well, let's just say ...I'm with ya.

Each incident, in my mind, prior to reading your post, would require hesitationand not be a blanket thought of, kill, 'em all!

And I quote you:
"Well great for you. Now what in the hell was your dog doing on my property? And by the way, to the pit owner.....thank you very much for him ripping the ass out of an aoudad sheep right in front of my PAYING hunter. Yep, dead dog. Go get another one and keephim on your own property!"

I may have to re-think my stance, after all, it was a dog that taught me un-conditional love ...