HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Honest Answers.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:11 PM
the outsider
Fork Horn

Default RE: Honest Answers.

ORIGINAL: CCPaHunter

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

The ball is squarely in your court. Dont attack and I wont counter attack. Stop distorting everything especially other peoples posts and have a fair intelligent debate where every side has both good points and bad and everyonecanbe wrong from time to time aswell as right from time to time
No, the ball is in your court. I have demonstrated in my debates with RSB ,Doug E and others that I will engage anyone without resorting to insults and personal attacks. I may disagree and tell you that you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about, but that is not a personal attack ,that is anyway comparable to your name calling and constant accusations of lying.
Are you kidding me? Please refer to Pa Flintlock / Late Season 12/23/08 WhereI voiced a concern aboutusing climbing sticks and how to use a safety harness while doing so. Sproul and BTBvoiced concern for my safety but you had to come back with" Be a real hunter and huntat ground level and you won't have to worry about killing yourself for a deer." You arrogant SOBwith your Superior attitude. How I wished for aface to face. To "discuss" your comment.
What does this mean?