HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - What to do with the crossbows.
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 04:02 PM
rem700man
Typical Buck

Default RE: What to do with the crossbows.

Yeah Ok,,,i paid i think 120$ for resident liscense this year here in va. That included everything,,for 7mos worth of fun,,,i can shoot does up until march 28th,,,i quit huntin on jan 5th,,,that was the last day of legally shooting bucks,,,with any weapon(to stay on topic)because i dont wanna kill next years bucks(mistakingly kill a buck for a doe that has shed its antlers) or a doe that has been bred killing next years fawns.Cheap,,,thats all i can say,,cheap fun,,,i cant even take my family to dinner for 120$,,,im lookin at the new mathews bow(compound) I'll have well over a grand in that thing,,rediculious,,,i think so,,,but for hunting,,,idpay twice as much!!!!!!!!!The point of this is i can hunt my way home everynight of the week,,,but restraint is where its at,,,i restrain myself from hunting because i believe in conservation,,,and i also believe that if there was a special late season crossbow hunt,,,you and all the winers that complain about x-bow hunters would be buying up a tag to go out and burn up any un-used doe tags in your possession