HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Camo chipping off Remington Genesis?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:31 PM
hometheaterman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Camo chipping off Remington Genesis?

ORIGINAL: mnprohunter

Where did you guys get all these smokin deals on the Genesis? I think I paid like 250 for mine or something like that. Mine is black with the gray grips and stainless barrel.
Cabela's had them onsale. They had the one I got first then they put the one with the laminate thumbhole stock and stainless steel barrel onsale right after that. Mine ended up being like $138 or something shipped. Then Remington had a $35 rebate. So It's going to cost $103 shipped when I get the rebate back. Well that plus what it cost to mail the rebate off. Can't hardly turn that down.

They put them onsale in the bargain cave then had a $20 off coupon ontop of that. Then Remington had the rebate.

I know another guy on here got one that sounds like yours with the synthetic stock with the gray and he got his fairly cheap too I think. He got his before mine but I think they had them onsale. I never actually saw them though.

I'm not sure what the total cost of the laminate thumb hole stock model with the ss barrel was as I can't remember but I'm thinking it was in the $140's or something after the rebate. A really good deal and I wanted that barrel but I didn't like the thumbhole stock so I decided to just get the camo stock and blued barrel.