HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Leupold VX III 8.5x-25 50mm-Pics added
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 07:20 AM
Mikey S.
Typical Buck

Default Leupold VX III 8.5x-25 50mm-Pics added

I'm picking up a gun this weekend, from a good buddy,and I'm going to sell the scope off of it. It's like the thread title says. Matte finish, 30mm tube, target turrets, fine duplex crosshair, side focus knob. 50mm obj. The scope looks perfect to me, I wouldn't hesitate to use for long distance shooting, I've seen this gun shoot, shot it myself, scope tracks and holds adjustment perfectly....2.5" groups at 500 yds. It's still on the gun, so I can't comment if it has ring marks on it or not. I'm gonna take it off this weekend. I'm selling it with the the Leupold high rings(black matte) and the 2 piece Leupold base for Remington 700 long action. Asking $600 to your door in lower 48. I may have a box for it, but it's plain brown, have to wait and see if buddy can find it.

I would keep this scope, but my head is to small to shoot a 50mm obj very well, can't get a good cheek weld, need a 40.

No trades, and money orders only, I don't have paypal.

I'll put up pics by sunday, so if your interested, give me a day or 2 to get everything in order.

Shoot me a pm if interested.