HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone shoot PSE??
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 01:56 PM
Jasonlester
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Does anyone shoot PSE??

A longer ATA bow is generaly more forgiving of form errors. So it doesn't supprize me the longer one seems better to you.

As for which bow is better. You mention you like the feel of the grip better on the mathews but the PSE shot more consistant. If your talking arrow flight etc it may be that the PSE is already setup and the Mathews is a little off. It may not realy be that its less acurate for you.

That being said go with the one you like overall better. I just hung up a PSE after 14 years of hunting with it (and it was a cheap bow) So I know they put out a good product. I just replaced it with a Bear Instinct. Price was a major factor in me buying both of these bows. The PSE was a clearance after season at Walmart bow...So cheap...It had everything and at the time fit my budget well. I added/changed a few things of the years but it was acurate to begine with and still is. But it was time. So I picked up the Bear. Again cheap for todays standards it seems @ 299.00 for the package. Added a stabilizer and some gear I already had (arrows, wrist strap, etc) and I like it as much as the PSE.

My point is make sure you like it but don't get hung up on the brand / price thing. There are many good bows from many of the manufacturers out there.