HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms
Old 01-18-2009, 11:46 AM
BOWMANN100
Spike

Default RE: Cowardly Killer not Hunter - by Billy Nelms

Thing is that most of us "still hunters" understand that dogs are a part of hunting in virginia. As long as it is not done on purpose and not an everyday thing, then how could you actually get mad enough to want to kill a dog????[:@]You can not convince me that it does happen all the time. Do i get pissed when it happens...YES, but like I have said before i knew it was dog country before I bought the land to hunt, and would never ask people who own 10,000 acres to stop running dogs around my land because I am scared their dogs might cross over mine. I just don't get how you could! It does not matter anyways cause I will have to get used to it because dog hunters are not going to stop hunting around me in my life time anyways. You doggers should respect others and take ever precaution to keep the hunt on your land. Don't start getting on me though cause I know that sometimes the deer is going to run out of your hunt and the dogs are going to chase the deer, and I am fine with that. as long as it is not done on purpose!