HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 08:44 AM
buckeye
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Diamond Iceman/Ross Carnivore

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Last night I saw the prettiest and neatest bow I have seen I believe....the Diamond Iceman:
I don't believe I have ever seen a more beautiful and super cool looking bow. I held one last night at Scheels and I was "Wowed". Realtree hardwoods invelvet. The limbs, riser, the whole design was very pleasing on the eyes and looked like an engineering masterpiece. On the other side, the Ross Carnivore was the ugliest and most un appealing new bow I have laid my eyes on as far as new technology. Looked like something built in the 80's. I was disappointed as I have heard shock and awe from the reports on this bow. Just my opinions..I didn't shoot either.

I own both bows... I enjoy them both very much. There is no bow that draws as smooth or easy pound for pound as the Ross Carnivore. Next time you are down there give er' a pull. The look on my buddies faces when they draw that bow back is priceless.

As for the Iceman I agree,I love the lines of the bow and the realtree grey complements it very well. This is the bow I have been shooting the most as of late.