HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dog hunting outlaws
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 08:57 PM
hometheaterman
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Dog hunting outlaws

Another thing I'm going to throw in here that most hunters should know although I think either a lot don't or seem to forget.

The only people I've ever really heard say they want dog hunting banned is people that still hunt.

The people I've heard say they want hunting banned that don't hunt always seem to want to do away with all forms of hunting. I don't think I've ever heard a non hunter say he I wish they would be this dog hunting. However, I've heard quite a few say they wish they would ban hunting.

So instead of the still hunters and dog hunters fighting against each other all the time they should try to all work together and show the non hunter how hunters aren't as bad as the reputation they have.

You guys need to remember there are a ton and I mean ton more people whom don't hunt than ones that do. A lot of them would like to see all forms of hunting banned. So instead of fighting trying to get the other type of hunting banned work together so that all types of hunting don't get banned.