HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Do you wear Odor eliminating clothing?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:44 AM
TEmbry

Default RE: Do you wear Odor eliminating clothing?

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Dan...not to discredit your mule deer achievements...I feel all animals are dumb but a whitetail. I have had elk, mulies, antelope, and bears allow me to get close to them and get away with stuff that no way in heck a whitetail would allow. I don't think anyone will argue that if you can hunt a whitetail successfully, you can hunt anything. Animals are dumb for the most part. Whitetails are a different breed.
Well atleast the bolded part is correct. 100% right, whitetails are a different species than other animals. As far as whitetail being the hardest to hunt, I think that is just your opinion because that is what you spend your time doing.....it empowers you to say that the animal you hunt is the hardest to hunt. Try taking your whitetail mentality on a sheep hunt and see how you fare, since you can now hunt anything. Every animal is different, and has it's unique challenges....I just don't think deer hunting is oh so much harder than everything else.

As for scentlok, who cares. Does it work? I say no, but thats my opinion. Either way it wont HURT another guys chances while wearing it. I just view it as another brand of over priced clothing, but if it is worth the cost to you guys....go for it. Like dan said, his time, his money. Who cares what others wear. They make quality threads that cant hurt to wear, regardless of if the carbon works or not.

I dont buy into the whole innocent kids getting scammed deal either. Duke hit it on the head, it is just a silly logan.....anyone who takes it seriously, shouldnt be taken seriously. Identical to other brands with their slogans as listed. Is Gillette REALLY the best a man can get? I should sue.....