HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - $1.00 3 day hog hunt if booked by 12/31
Old 12-30-2008, 04:48 PM
md deer killer

Default RE: $1.00 3 day hog hunt if booked by 12/31

TreednNC Sorry for the no s in days (i was in a hurry). Plus I hate to see anybody get screwed over. This is the email that i sent Paul at PAULCEO1@aol . Paul your hole web site is misleading. The hog that we seen on your ranch were 25 t0 50 lbs. I know why your guides collect their gratuity up front. Because at the end of the hunt, all 16 guest were all very unhappy with the ranch and the help and would not got a penny. If you do not believe me contact them. We were hunting for two bobcat, two hog, and two coyote. I asked Doug if there were any coyote or bobcat on the ranch and he gave me a funny look and said no (high fence), but there was a sighting of a silver fox. Why offer coyote and bobcat if there is none. If you did have coyote on the ranch,then there would not be so many dead hog laying around. I seen more injured and dead hogs, then i seen alive. Out of 16 hunter there were eight hog killed including one that I shot. Five had to be thrown away because of the being injured(rotten). Again another misleading thing, the menu (campfire chicken), Becky went to buc kee for fried chicken, (roasted piglet sorry only do that in summer.) Soda, there was none. Doug said soda machine had not been filled in a month.P.S. I would be ashamed to take people money , knowing that they would have to travel from all across the US. to come to your ranch and have such a bad time. If you do not know what happening at your ranch, Now you do, but for some reason I think you know how bad the hunting is and how poor the help is. THEY SAY YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. I should have know better.