HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - FS, 2008 Bowtech 101st Airborne (Black) "Crackerized"
Old 12-14-2008, 05:22 PM
drockw
Nontypical Buck

Default FS, 2008 Bowtech 101st Airborne (Black) "Crackerized"

[hr]

I have an 08 BT 101st Airborne. Its RH 50-60#, and it maxes out at 61#'s. The speeds are in my sig. It has a String Tamer JR. on it and I want to get rid of a rest with it as well. I can sell it without a rest, or with a Whisker Biskit Deluxe, or a Vapor Trail limb Driver (already on it and tuned for it with a custom made string by Crackers to match the bow).

It has Crackers strings on it (red and black), and was tuned by Michael at Terminal Velocity Archery. In the pics in the album you can see in one of them where TVA put their sticker on the underside of the limb.

It is set at 29.5" draw, but i can put whatever mods you would like on the bow before i ship it.

This bow is a tac driver for sure. I killed two deer with it this season, and ii placed 3rd overall in a Vegas style target shoot (with hunting sights). I will be shooting Hoyts for a shop this year, which is why im selling. I would be keeping this one if I had the money but i cant afford to have 2 bows as of now.

here is a link to my myspace which has a gallery of pics on it.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=2319464

im asking 590 for the bow with the LD setup. 560 for the WB setup. And 525 for the bare bow. If you decide to choose whichever rest, I will adjust the bow according to your draw specs, and set it up at center shot, adn tune it. I will also adjust the poundage and tune according to that as well. Its at 53# right now shooting mmy 308gr. Victories at 300fps which is still way fast for indoor which is why its setup that low.

All prices will be TYD shipped via USPS with insurance on them. I will accept pay pal for a fee, or a money order. I would prefer the Money Order but I understand that some people dont feel safe that way. If you would like to talk to me, p.m. me and ill call you and we can discuss over the phone instead of through the web. Thanks for looking guys.
Derek[/align]