HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ATA Show
Thread: ATA Show
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008, 10:12 AM
PABuck_HNTR
Host of Hosts

Default RE: ATA Show

I hope to meet you guys who I haven't met yet and look forward to talking with you HB guys again.I could use a new hat, mines getting worn out. I like theJohn Deere colored one.
I plan on bringing along a portable DVD player for the trip and watching the new DVD on the way. I'm ordering it after I'm done here on HNI.

You Bowtech guys are in for a severe dose of constuctive criticism from me. I won't say anymore in public.

Don, I guess another year will go by without getting to meet you. I can't remember the reason I didn't get to meet with you last year. I think it was you came late... we left early...something like that.

I got to meet everyone listed by Matt at the Bowtech booth last year with the exception of Frank. I've met Pat and Philat 2 or 3 events in our area in the past year or so. Good guys, Phil's got a million pics on his laptop worth looking at.
I met Matt and Greg at the show last year.Matt talks alot, but that's cool with me. Hunting stories are always fun to listen to.

Looking forward to it again. As time gets closer maybe we can pick a place to meet up at the show and BS a while.

Meija guys I'll stop by and introduce myself.

Anyone attending the Outtech Party the night before?

Doug