HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Does Browning still do this??????
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008, 01:40 PM
jeremyjms06
Fork Horn

Default RE: Does Browning still do this??????

ORIGINAL: Pawildman

ORIGINAL: jeremyjms06

ORIGINAL: eldeguello

Since you seem to know how, why not just call them and ask?? Again........
Try readingthe whole post before trying to be a smartass next time.... the very last line in my post says that I could not get a straight forward answer from the people I spoke to at Browning. I have called and spoke to a few different people and told them that I have had them build me a gun in the past an wanted to know if they still do that or not and they said they woul call me back and let me know once they got an answer.... thats been 2 weeks ago and no return phone calls.

If you can't give me an answer then don't say anything at all.... especially when what your smartass comment was saying was covered in the original post.
...........Let me give you some quick advice, here....You don't walk into ANY forum and start badmouthing people you quite obviously know nothing about.
Eldeguello is one of the most knowledgeable people on this or any other forum. Period. You would do well to apologize for your rudeness. We carry some pretty long memories around here. You need to remember that.
See 1 post above yours!!

And honestly I don't really care who anyone is.... As far as I'm concerned they're just a man like me. And if you read my post above yours youshouldsee where I offered an apologyIF i took his comment out of text.