HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - I'm Outta Here , For Good I Guess!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Tree climber

Default I'm Outta Here , For Good I Guess!

as of the 31st. I am retireing after 35 years ,I think thats long enough at one place,andsince I don't have a puter at home I will be closing out the Hunting Net site for good.[&o][&o]
it has been a real pleasure to toss ideas and questions around for the past few years.I have learned from some and hope I have helped some.every one has always been so nice to chat with.we have lost a few and saw many,many new one's come on the site over the years.
hope everyone has a great Holiday season and a better year next.may your hunting season end as the best ever.just remember to be safe out there and come home to your love ones.

will be around for a couple weeks yet, so wait till then to talk bad about me.

as always I like to get the young ones into the hunting game,especially Turkey hunting,so if anyone wants to send there kids name and addy to me when they take there first bird, I would still like to send them a handmade turkey call from the old treeclimber.
I have been learning to make wingbone calls from one I got from JW.I will try to have some of those also,JW has several for me when he gets them finished,they will be going out as well.
send to:
Leon Bath
8431nw 115th st.
Chiefland,Fl. 32626

fairwell for now.
hope to see ya in a tree sometime.
Leon: